TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Westwood again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
After seeing the clip on twitter showing what that idiot was doing on Saturday he surely must be banned for at least a season. Cullen needs to stand up to him and stop treating him like some super fan that he thinks he is. He also was in a heated argument with a female steward. If the club do nothing but give him another final warning then I will have lost all respect for the owners of this great club.
If he wants to stand there rubbing his cock and bumhole in front of a teenage boy, chant sexist and racist abuse,

If the evidence exists to back up those accusations it's gone beyond a matter for the club to deal with and instead should be referred to the police.
(25-07-2022, 12:12 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]After seeing the clip on twitter showing what that idiot was doing on Saturday he surely must be banned for at least a season. Cullen needs to stand up to him and stop treating him like some super fan that he thinks he is. He also was in a heated argument with a female steward. If the club do nothing but give him another final warning then I will have lost all respect for the owners of this great club.

What was he doing in the clip ? 

I actually had some sympathy for him on Saturday. The stuck up self important twat who complained about him was sitting near me and was some 50 yards from where Westwood was, and he complained about the noise FFS. As it was nearly half time when he had rocked up from the pub the stewards decided to leave it to half time to have a chat with him, and I can understand that the discussion got heated if it was only the noise he was being spoken to about.  If it had been constant standing and blocking the views of those behind him or the content of some of his chants or the fact that he was pissed  then he would be banged to rights, but making a noise ??? Surely that is was football fans are meant to do.
"If he wants to stand there rubbing his cock and bumhole in front of a teenage boy, chant sexist and racist abuse, drink so much he can't talk, urinate on his seat, piss his pants, climb up floodlights, dementedly ring a bell the whole match and deliberately go out of his way to alienate and intimidate fellow fans in his vicinity then I don't really see what the issue is".

That's nothing compared to brown-nosing that spunk trumpet Farage on his GB News sow - alongside Jim Davidson no less.
Football was the last bastion of the working class man. Pompey and fratton Park was a colossus in that area. It was part of what made it special.
Now it's just sanitised. Can't stand, sorry, I like standing and stretching my legs, I'm told it's good exercise as I get older.
Can't swear, I guess freedom of speech isn't real after all. The voyeurs are taking over the club. Those will be the same arseholes who say we are nothing special as fans. It grips my shit.

Didn't Santa's do the brave twat in the green as well?
Because if I remember his summation of pompey fans was a generalisation and that we were the worst or some of the worst fans in the country. If you don't like what you see or hear, call them out, put your money where your mouth is. But I for one have seen John in all his different states, from gentleman to twat, the club don't have to let him in pissed, that's not his fault. He'd learn quickly. Not that hard is it.but I've also seen him be the consumate fan. I don't see you talking up those events?!
Why is that, you just like your posts want to be negative?
By the way this is rhetorical, I really don't want an answer. I'm not fucking interested in anymore negative bollocks.
It's sunny outside I think I'll go for a walk
Regards
Is there a Twitter link?
(25-07-2022, 12:31 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]If he wants to stand there rubbing his cock and bumhole in front of a teenage boy, chant sexist and racist abuse, drink so much he can't talk, urinate on his seat, piss his pants, climb up floodlights, dementedly ring a bell the whole match and deliberately go out of his way to alienate and intimidate fellow fans in his vicinity then I don't really see what the issue is. Most of us like a drink.
You cannot be serious
Just stick him and the rest of the special needs band back in the Milton End well away from the normies and hand out eggs to the away fans in dogshit alley to chuck at him.
Away fans in Dog Shit alley??? mmmm
Surely the club are breaking the law allowing him in to the ground in such a state?

Wasn’t one of his goons done by a peado hunting group as well? Someone Yon? Apparently was there Saturday.
Thank christ we don't chuck Pigs heads onto the pitch from the fratton end anymore.
Embarrassing
Clearly didn’t work for the heifer sat across the aisle from him. She’s probably out of his league TBF.
The problem is he has sunk further and is now a caricature of himself. The face stickers have been replaced by tattoos even his nose ( it’s his body & money point taken), but he must be very close to if not in his early 50’s. He needs to take responsibility if he wants to advertise the club he clearly loves. His behaviour now is totally unacceptable and he does need to warned that it won’t be tolerated especially as he’s usually surrounded by kids who for some reason (or lack of a male figure in their lives) look up to him as a role model.
(25-07-2022, 04:41 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank christ we don't chuck Pigs heads onto the pitch from the fratton end anymore.
Bizarre
Maybe we should dress up as clowns and visit his bookshop
(25-07-2022, 07:17 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should dress up as clowns and visit  his bookshop

Do it, you have not got the b*llocks.
Bizarre behaviour from the 80s indeed.
But it did indeed occur when the police walked around in front of the fratton end.
My point is, the club bars him from entry when pissed. Its down to them. If its just a clown in John we have to deal with and by the way nobody here seems to big him up when he does good things then we have moved rather well but I'm still of the opinion that pompey has a distinct working class vent to be given on a Saturday afternoon.
(25-07-2022, 04:41 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank christ we don't chuck Pigs heads onto the pitch from the fratton end anymore.

Yeah, but they chucked  coconuts at Alex Williams  Angry
(25-07-2022, 06:18 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is he has sunk further and is now a caricature of himself. The face stickers have been replaced by tattoos even his nose ( it’s his body & money point taken), but he must be very close to if not in his early 50’s. He needs to take responsibility if he wants to advertise the club he clearly loves. His behaviour now is totally unacceptable and he does need to warned that it won’t be tolerated especially as he’s usually surrounded by kids who for some reason (or lack of a male figure in their lives) look up to him as a role model.

He’s 60 next year.
A lot of very fluffy coonts in here who would have needed counselling if they had attended a game at Fratton in the seventies, eighties or early nineties!
Ah, the good old days- football that is
(25-07-2022, 02:41 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2022, 12:39 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]If he wants to stand there rubbing his cock and bumhole in front of a teenage boy, chant sexist and racist abuse,

If the evidence exists to back up those accusations it's gone beyond a matter for the club to deal with and instead should be referred to the police.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PompeyHen/sta...9783471104

Reminds me of the ape enclosure at Marwell, erotically fingering his ‘arris
(25-07-2022, 07:20 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2022, 07:17 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should dress up as clowns and visit  his bookshop

Do it, you have not got the b*llocks.

I will if you will so will I
I thought he would wind it in after having a go at women going to football in the last few games of the season, home and away, but obviously not.

I imagine there is a novelty to John for some away supporters. They probably take him to be a form of surrealist, anachronistic performance art.

But the rest of us have watched his clown and bell act deteriorate over the last, I would say, 20 years to the point where yes, I agree, he is now a character of himself, and what was once a peculiar and eccentric Jeckyll and Hyde combination is now IMO just a deeply disturbing Hyde.

That said, there's the facts and then there's taking it too far. Several posts in this thread cross the line IMO. Fans not sticking to the facts just fuels him and his acolytes and the myth that he is a targeted man who we are out to get.
Mmm interesting viewpoint
Just wondering ...... what would become of any "REGULAR" fan/ REGULALY adorned - if they openly displayed the same activity recently undertaken by our JW?

Somebody try it out at Hillsborough, and test how long it takes the South Yorkshire plod to take action !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11