TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bookie's odds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Joey Barton - 1/6

[Image: wink.png]

Leam Richardson – 1/1

Chris Wilder – 8/1

Lee Bowyer – 12/1

Liam Manning – 12/1

Dean Smith – 14/1

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink – 14/1

Darren Ferguson- 16/1

Chris Hughton – 20/1

Russell Martin – 20/1

Paul Tisdale – 20/1

David Artell – 20/1

Marc Bircham – 20/1

Duncan Ferguson – 20/1

Karl Robinson – 20/1

Paul Lambert – 20/1

Steve Morison – 20/1

Neil Lennon – 20/1

Joey Barton – 20/1
So Barton’s on the list twice? If he comes here I will become an ex-supporter.
No way would the Eisners appoint him, they quickly decided Cook wasn't their man
It was a joke guys.

At least, I hope it was!
He is 20.1 in the odds but no way that's happening
(03-01-2023, 10:21 AM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]So Barton’s on the list twice? If he comes here I will become an ex-supporter.

I think that's a windup slagger what with the two different odds stated. I'm with you on ditching the team though. I couldn't follow such a filthy team, led by a disgusting man.

That list isn't too inspiring either. At least Twitchy isn't on it. Mind you, he only sniffs around foolish chairman with temporarily deep pockets....
Well if they are going to employ are first black manager,let's hope its not Jimmy floyd hasselbaink
(03-01-2023, 10:22 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]No way would the Eisners appoint him, they quickly decided Cook wasn't their man

No they didn't. Wigan threw £500k the Trust's way to take Cook from us two months before Tornante bought the club. Or are you saying it was a secret deal breaker and the trust got lucky with Wigan's approach?
Disappointed not to see Luis Enrique on the list!
(03-01-2023, 11:05 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Disappointed not to see Luis Enrique on the list!

Or Lionel Scaloni.......... although the severance from Argentina might be a bit costly.
(03-01-2023, 10:43 AM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Well if they are going to employ are first black manager,let's hope its not Jimmy floyd hasselbaink

Jimmy's alright, it's Sol that would reduce me to tears
Joey Barton can FRO!
(03-01-2023, 10:50 AM)BabaOReally Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2023, 10:22 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]No way would the Eisners appoint him, they quickly decided Cook wasn't their man

No they didn't. Wigan threw £500k the Trust's way to take Cook from us two months before Tornante bought the club. Or are you saying it was a secret deal breaker and the trust got lucky with Wigan's approach?

I always understood the Eisners quickly made a decision that Cook was not the man to take us forward......I don't know anything about £500k....
Big Dunc is chomping at the bit to get a decent club, good outside bet.
David Artell if you want a young manager.
Steve Bruce 25.1 with another betting firm ffs
Wot ! no Matt Taylor
I thought that too. Some of the 33.1s make me smile Jackett, Woy Hodgson, Scholes, Sol and Big Sam for starters.
Shame Cowley told GON there was no room for him in the coaching staff.

Deebo

We need a manager who likes to attack. Mad Vlad Putin could be good.
(03-01-2023, 01:08 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]We need a manager who likes to attack. Mad Vlad Putin could be good.

That plan went well, didn't it?

Deebo

It’s only half time. He’s busy getting his defence sorted.
(03-01-2023, 01:08 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]We need a manager who likes to attack. Mad Vlad Putin could be good.

Although he lost a lot and then went into retreat so maybe not!
Liam Manning odds shortened to 5/2.

Deebo

(03-01-2023, 02:30 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]

Although he lost a lot and then went into retreat so maybe not!

Just wait until he mobilises his substitutes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13