TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The money they have spent as well ???
Listening to comments on Solent over the season, they spent money but not on the striker that their previous manager felt would have kept them up.
With luck they can take Liecester and the cherries with them.
(02-04-2023, 03:00 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Listening to comments on Solent over the season, they spent money but not on the striker that their previous manager felt would have kept them up.

Too early yet. That gap just won't open up. 

You just know something jammy will happen.
They’ve got Man City next so hopefully a proper thrashing.
(02-04-2023, 03:03 PM)Milkins Wrote: [ -> ]With luck they can take Liecester and the cherries with them.

Leicester and Everton..............after we sneak it through the playoffs a day out at Everton’s new stadium would be just the ticket.
We all know that somehow they will scrape by and survive. Always do the jammy barstewards
I can see a double relegation. Their debts, fuck me
So being eternally trapped in the twilight zone of L1 wouldn't be too bad after all...
I’d love them to be flushed all the way to non league.
Well with the Prem money gone the parachute may fail looking after the interest on the debts .......
(02-04-2023, 03:03 PM)Milkins Wrote: [ -> ]With luck they can take Liecester and the cherries with them.

I’ve got no beef with Bournemouth personally. It would irk the scummers even more if they went down and the Cherries stayed up.
I want the biggest clubs possible to get relegated with the scum. Makes it much harder for them to get back in the Prem.

So, any TWO to go down out of Everton, Leeds and West Ham with the Leicester hoofers next on the list.
(04-04-2023, 04:33 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’d love them to be flushed all the way to non league.

I just want them completely gone and out of business they’re a fvckin embarrassment to the south.
(06-04-2023, 02:58 PM)oi oi saveloy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2023, 04:33 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’d love them to be flushed all the way to non league.

I just want them completely gone and out of business they’re a fvckin embarrassment to the south.

No one to laugh at then and anyway, it would be a shame to lose a club with such a ‘proud’ history.
I'll go along with an embarrassment. I can't believe there is a town on the south coast that is more interested in boat shoes and ponies over football
easy for them tonight, playing Forest green.
It looks like fcuking Bournemouth are staying up, filthy coonts
(08-04-2023, 05:19 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like fcuking Bournemouth are staying up, filthy coonts

What have you got against Bournemouth? They seem an inoffensive club with an ex-Pompey player as manager.
The team that had a good chance to ensure scum went down 3-4 years ago and they rested half a dozen players for that game.
Bournemouth and Eddie Howe coonts
Just  catching the last few minutes of the game and assumed Man City were playing at home what with all the singing. Then I saw all the empty, red seats ....What an embarrassment they are, awful team with shockingly poor support. This has to be the year
Nice start to a Saturday night
That scoreline again...
I 4-1 think Agent Gav is doing a great job !!
Shame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9