TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Colby Bishop on his way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Blackpool apparently in for him now.
The warm front seems to have developed a bit more of a HIGH over Fratton - some relief there.
"Lads, lads, you are getting your hopes up.

You should know better than that by now."

that is the point of pre season really
If we do sign Bishop and have the option of signing Pigott later, I can’t see us going for Hirst unless this season we’re playing 2 up front. As a permanent signing I would assume Bishop would start unless a loss of form happened.
If we’re going I up front then I don’t think we’ll go for Hirst especially now we have to replace Harness as well.
He’s not coming
another northern based player who might opt to stay near home.
(18-07-2022, 05:07 PM)Cowespompey Wrote: [ -> ]He’s not coming

Do you have a source Cowes? Or just a hunch?
Stop being a cünt Cowes, you’re just speculating, it’s not fact. Yes Blackpool do seem the better bet especially as they’re in the Championship and Northern however it’s not over until the fat lady sings.
(18-07-2022, 05:20 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Stop being a cünt Cowes, you’re just speculating, it’s not fact. Yes Blackpool do seem the better bet especially as they’re in the Championship and Northern however it’s not over until the fat lady sings.

on the surface sounds like a more obvious move for him. Unless he wants to play games rather than be a champ sub and play a lot of midweek cup games.
Sorry for being thick but are we talking about Hirst or Bishop here?
Bishop Pedalo
(18-07-2022, 05:39 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Bishop Pedalo

What a player HE was
(18-07-2022, 05:20 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Stop being a cünt Cowes, you’re just speculating, it’s not fact. Yes Blackpool do seem the better bet especially as they’re in the Championship and Northern however it’s not over until the fat lady sings.

Have you been on the moon for the last three years?
Cowes, is your source Blue Army? He knows his stuff. I wonder if he’s flying over for the Orient game
It’s all rumours anyway. I expect only he knows where he’s going or if he isn’t going anywhere.
(18-07-2022, 06:00 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Cowes, is your source Blue Army? He knows his stuff. I wonder if he’s flying over for the Orient gam

Yes where are you Ba as the game is now being played behind closed doors.  Big Grin
The Snooze have just given an update online, which basically says Blackpool have won the race to sign Bishop.
If this doesn't come off maybe Cowley should switch his attention to one of the Blackpool strikers because I'm sure Appleton would be happy to do busines on one of his six. Shane Lavery looks the best but Gary Madine looks more realistic.

And on another point, I wonder how much Jordan Cross' exclusive in The Snooze earlier today about him signing had to do with the deal falling through...
Andrew moon reporting he was due to have a medical this afternoon but has signed for Blackpool.

Nice try though Pompey, sort of player we want.
(18-07-2022, 06:21 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Andrew moon reporting he was due to have a medical this afternoon but has signed for Blackpool.

Nice try though Pompey, sort of player we want.

Sam Smith of Cambridge next?
We are an embarrassingly run club.

Blackpool beating us to signings ffs.

We can do better than Bishop anyway.

Pompey are probably 5 times the size of Blackpool, he's only gone there for the money. Not the type of player I want playing for us.
I`m  keeping an eye open on Fratton Bridge for this Bishop lad and just hope he chooses Blues over those Tangerine wankers.

Will update during the evening if any updates.

off for a curry now at jimmys raj dulal.

it`s not over till the fat lady sings......keep the faith..
The News have had to cancel their bukkake party.
(18-07-2022, 06:54 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]The News have had to cancel their bukkake party.

Andrew Moon tweeting that he is signing for Blackpool
Seriously need to look at our recruitment team. Complete fucking shambles. I think I'd be tempted to walk if I was the manager.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7