TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Colby Bishop on his way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(19-07-2022, 01:42 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]He still hasn’t signed for Blackpool yet, so can’t be that easy a decision to go to Blackpool. I still think the possibilities of playing in front of nearly 20k and pushing for promotion then play a bit part for a club in the lower regions of the championship may just sway him to Pompey. Of course if they are offering much higher wages then I would not blame him at all considering he has been a late comer to the football league.

He would also be 1st choice here Blackpool already have 3/4 good forwards to get passed. He has a good season here could get a bigger move next summer.
Solved the D.O.F. problem! Get Arry back to do that job. No one within reason would get away.
(19-07-2022, 01:42 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]He still hasn’t signed for Blackpool yet, so can’t be that easy a decision to go to Blackpool. I still think the possibilities of playing in front of nearly 20k and pushing for promotion then play a bit part for a club in the lower regions of the championship may just sway him to Pompey. Of course if they are offering much higher wages then I would not blame him at all considering he has been a late comer to the football league.

Has a club pushing for promotion come in for him now?!
overall our squad is looking good enough for play offs, as long as we get another forward or two in of course.
This is slow torture. Was fully expecting Blackpool to announce his signing by now. It’s the hope that kills you. I guess Derby, Ipswich and Shef Wed must be having a look.
Surely Sheff Wednesday, they seem to be buying anything that moves !
We need Eric & Michael on a plane pronto so they can sign off a year's free Eurodisney pass and free Netflix for a year too.
I have no idea whether Colby Bishop is any good but if he goes elsewhere after the 'announcing him any minute' stuff yesterday, the fact that we can't sign a striker (other than on loan) to save our lives is pretty embarrassing. Even DC can't put a positive spin on this surely?
Bishop has bashed Pompey - but has he bashed Blackpool as well Chris Kamara?!

[Image: JS64997289.jpg]
It would be amusing if he just came on at half time for today's game. Wonder what the odds of that would be?
Bishop had medical at Blackpool today.. so expect announcement of signing tomorrow.
Bishop had medical at Blackpool this afternoon and they expect an announcement in the morning my Seasider brother in law. friend tells me.

So over and out from Pompey perspective.
Proof? Nothing mentioned anywhere on the internet.
Brother in law friend?
Exactly mate
Danny's confirmed it's all over in his post match interview. What a mess.
Looks like it’s game over for PFC and Bishop
https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/footb...ed-3774734
‘Sometimes it can be more painful if you lose a player for financial reasons - this one genuinely wasn’t.

Not the clubs fault then!!

I suspect that the player (and this is probably true for most players in this position) was waiting to see if any better offers came in (Hence the three weeks delay). Who can blame him. He got an offer from a northern club, in a higher division.
Seemingly, we matched Blackpool financial package.

We move on.
(20-07-2022, 02:45 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]‘Sometimes it can be more painful if you lose a player for financial reasons - this one genuinely wasn’t.

Not the clubs fault then!!

I suspect that the player (and this is probably true for most players in this position) was waiting to see if any better offers came in (Hence the three weeks delay). Who can blame him. He got an offer from a northern club, in a higher division.
Seemingly, we matched Blackpool financial package.

We move on.

We do indeed.

I see Voldemort is their new manager, I used to like the tosser but have gone off him now.
To be fair this has not happened to us for how long? Carrick?
It’s I see Blackpool have pulled out of the transfer, will it back on for us. Don’t miss the next enthralling chapter of Who pull will the Bishop.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport...ff-3774980
Interesting, wonder if there was something in his medical.

Maybe we’ll get our man after all.
Fuck him! He had the chance to join us
(20-07-2022, 09:15 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, wonder if there was something in his medical.

Maybe we’ll get our man after all.

Well we don’t want to sign a crock do we?
Maybe attitude problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7