TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Colby Bishop on his way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Suddenly we are getting close to a competitive squad. Add a nippy type, probably on loan to give us three differing types I imagine, plus our 19 year old for the cups.
Nippy type.... Connor Chaplin anyone?
This what I was hoping would happen, Bishop on a permanent deal , probably a lot cheaper than Hirst and probably with a better resale value. If we get Bishop and Terrell across the line this week that would great business. We need a replacement for Harness ( Kyle Joseph would be great ) as Reid has taken a knock and the club aren’t sure how bad it is . We also need cover for sick note Hume.
If this comes off, the old ballsack is officially twitching for the new season. We are getting somewhere
Would be an excellent signing
(18-07-2022, 12:23 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Would be an excellent signing

Lads, lads, you are getting your hopes up.

You should know better than that by now.

Wait for the ‘has signed’ reports before you start celebrating.

Deebo

I’m a bit of a Colby expert. Used to watch him at Leamington on a regular basis. If there’s anything you need to know ask me and not BlueArmy.
(18-07-2022, 12:28 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-07-2022, 12:23 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Would be an excellent signing

Lads, lads, you are getting your hopes up.

You should know better than that by now.

Wait for the ‘has signed’ reports before you start celebrating.

Bishops Wikipedia page has already been updated confirming he’s a Pompey player. 

So would expect his signing to be announced today on the OS.
(18-07-2022, 12:35 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]I’m a bit of a Colby expert. Used to watch him at Leamington on a regular basis. If there’s anything you need to know ask me and not BlueArmy.

Spill the beans
Not celebrating hence I used ‘would’.

I don’t believe any rumours until confirmed by the OS!

Deebo

(18-07-2022, 12:36 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-07-2022, 12:35 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]I’m a bit of a Colby expert. Used to watch him at Leamington on a regular basis. If there’s anything you need to know ask me and not BlueArmy.

Spill the beans

From what I remember he’s quite tall.
Andrew Moon has just tweeted that an announcement confirming Bishops signature is expected imminently.

1. What grade did he get In his Eng. Lang. GCSE?
2. How many sugars does he have in his tea?
3. Who's his favourite Spice Girl?

Deebo

1. Not sure
2. Don’t remember
3. Ginger Spice

Deebo

I can tell you he had a cat named Cyril if that helps.
1. What’s his favourite colour
2. Can he remember his first blow job and if he can, can he describe what it tasted like.
3. What mouth rinse does he use
What would we do without you

Deebo

1. Puce
2. Cheese and onion crisps
3. Tractor diesel
What price Hirst, as well?
He's good but I don't think he's good enough for a team wanting promotion.

He will consolidate our top half position.
(18-07-2022, 12:54 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]1. Not sure
2. Don’t remember
3. Ginger Spice

3. The filthy one.... Dodgy
(18-07-2022, 01:18 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]He's good but I don't think he's good enough for a team wanting promotion.

He will consolidate our top half position.

6/10
From The News:

"Pompey will beat off strong interest from MK Dons for Bishop, with the 25-year-old the right at the top of Cowley’s shopping list this summer."

There's a joke or two in there somewhere Wink
(18-07-2022, 01:13 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]What price Hirst, as well?

Hirst on loan would be Great! Decent choice of strikers then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7